Technology is at the center of preparing your business for the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. As your technology partner, below is what you can expect from Black Line during this turbulent time.
Black Line Team Readiness
- We will be operating our standard business hours, including our emergency/off-hours services
- As a tech company, our entire team is already equipped to service client needs remotely. This includes both engineers and support staff
- The methods of communication you rely on will remain the same. Our team can take calls from anywhere, whether at home or the office. We have you covered!
The impact on you
- Very little should be different. Our team is still accessible through phone, email, text and Instant Message
- We will continue conducting routine maintenance and other proactive services as planned
- Reactive and remote support will be available as they always have
- We are limiting our on-site visits to emergency and critical items only, for obvious reasons, to decrease the chance of exposure
How to prepare your business
- If you haven’t already began preparation for remote operations, below are some items to consider
- Remote access to line of business application and files
- Remote phones, communication with your people
- Remote access policies, instructions and expectations
- See “Black Line’s Remote Worker Cheat sheet” for details